We are excited to announce the release of the new Rinntech Resistograph 6500 Series! Now available as of June 2015.
After extensive research and development, Frank Rinn and Rinntech have improved all aspects of the new Resistograph.
- Android app allows for realtime measurement display on any smartphone or tablet PC that supports android (additional option of "remote control" by phone or table)
- Stonger - Capable of drilling even the highest density trees
- It now can drill to 50cm depth (optional up to 1 meter depth)
- Transparent cover allows the user to see the drilling needle at all times to avoid potential damage and for easy cleaning
- Driling needle can easily be changed in any position
- Internal memory for more than 10,000 drilling profiles
- Complete automatic, electronically controlled motor to produce optimized measurements for ANY wood density (hard or soft wood).This is highly important as "manual" thrust control tends to produce unreliable, uncomparable measurements
- Special "long life" drilling needles for prolonged usage and less breakage, especially for tropical high density trees (up to 200 drillings depending on density)
- The scientific model even allows for "absolute wood density" measurement, utilizing special calibration capabilities and special needles
- Bluetooth wireless thermal printer with 1:1 printout for easy direct comparison to what is being measured. More useful than any low-resolution electronic display
- Comes with 2 batteries, easily charged in a vehicle, batteries last for appox. 50-100 drillings before recharge
Download the full list of specifications and details here (PDF file)
Please contact us today for more information: